4531 Olde Perimeter Way
Atlanta, GA 30346
6:00 p.m. Monday, Oct. 7, 2013
Networking | Business,
SEND OUT CARDS USER GROUP - ATLANTA, GA (FIRST & THIRD MONDAY'S 6:00-7:30PM)
User Group - Atlanta, GA
When: 1st & 3rd Monday's at 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Where: Panera Bread (Near Perimeter Mall & Super Target)
What: Q & A, Exchange Ideas, Learn Features, etc.
Cost: Free registration and no cost to attend
Who should attend:
- Guests with questions about SendOutCards
- Customers with questions about features, products etc.
- Distributors with questions about marketing the business.
What to bring: Laptop (not required but helpful) and questions
Topics: Based on attendee questions, a few possible topics are...
- Receive a demo and have your questions answered
- Receive a complimentary gift account just for attending!
- Questions about options: "pay as you go" or "discount for subscribers"
- Using SendOutCards to stay in touch w/business and personal contacts
- Learn how to use "drip-campaigns" for "Top of Mind Marketing!
- How to upload contacts, create photo cards, send campaigns etc.
- Learn about the new smart phone app, new products, gifts & more!
- Learn how to create: calendars, photo books, wall art, business cards...
- Basic training program
- Setting up my business
(web site, business cards etc.)
- What should I do my first 30 days
- Gathering customers and subscribers
- Demonstrating the product and business
- Hear about events, promotions, contests, training tools and more!
SOC Senior Manager
P.S. RSVP registration is appreciated but not required. Free registration and no cost to attend