Health | Wellness,
Nightlife | Singles
It's time to combine the powers of fitness, fellowship, and faith through our 2nd Jog 'N Serve! We will meet at SafeHouse Outreach @ 10am on Saturday 9/14 to build some incredible PB&J and non-grilled cheese sandwiches. Close to 11am, we will embark on a jogging journey through parks in downtown Atlanta, connecting and serving those in need. We plan to wrap up around 2pm with a post-jog snack to refuel and connect, thanks to Suco Organic Juice Bar. Big Peach Running Co. will be our sponsor and support the journey!2 OPTIONS FOR TICKETS:
• $10 gets you registered for the event and helps with paying for food, materials, and SafeHouse Outreach donation.
• $20 gets you a MOTIF8 t-shirt on top of that so you can jog with support 'n style.DON'T WAIT: Ticket prices will increase by $5 after Monday, 9/9.SUGGESTED ITEMS:
• Jogging gear - shoes, shorts, tee/tank (Rating: PG)
• Cameras (share pictures and video on social media)
• Twitter: #MOTIF8jognserve, @MOTIF8atl, @SFOatl
• Instagram & Vine: MOTIF8atl
• Donations for SafeHouse OutreachCHECK OUT THE 1ST JOG 'N SERVE:
www.motif8.me/jognserve Let's MOTIF8 Atlanta!
Visit EventBrite.com for pricing.