Outdoors | Recreation,
1. Develop and become proficient at the various sports skills.
2. Develop skills needed to socialize.
3. Develop independence and confidence.
4. Develop a sense of achievement, which helps develop a positive self-image.
5. Develop leadership skills and qualities.
6. Learn how to cooperate and compete.
7. Develop agility, coordination, endurance, flexibility, speed and strength.
8. Develop the ability to make decisions and accept responsibilities.
9. Learn to understand and express emotions, imagination, and appreciation.
10. Develop an interest in continuing sports participation as an adult.
Please call 404.270.7054 to confirm the first day of practice.
**Games are held Satrudays, but games may be played in the week**