Class | Workshop,
Guided Autobiography Workshop with Ruthanne Warnick
Writing - Class/Workshop Thursday, May 16, 2013
10:00 AM-12:00 PM Sandy Springs Branch Library
395 Mt Vernon Highway
Atlanta, GA 30328
Google Maps - MapQuestGuided autobiography workshop with Ruthanne Warnick, Certified Guided Autobiography Instructor.
Registration is required. To register, please email email@example.com or call 678-386-1651.
What is Guided Autobiography (GAB)?
1. It's a proven method to guide you through a step-by-step process of documenting the experiences of your life - in writing - through life stories.
2. It's for anyone - that means you -- to capture the journey you've been on in a series of stories that are part of your legacy
3. It will help you gain a new perspective on your experiences to better appreciate the stories of your life from today's vantage point.
4. It combines writing your stories with an interactive forum for sharing your stories in small group settings.
5. It's not a "writing course", so don't stress out. It's a fun workshop that guides you through writing your stories, in your own words, two pages at a time!
NO WRITING EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED!Cost: FreeSuggested Audiences: Adult E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified: April 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM