Kids | Family
Join us for the 8th annual Atlanta Arab Festival! This 2 day event is designed to celebrate the Arab culture, to showcase Arab and Arab American heritage, and most importantly to promote and enhance cultural exchange.
• Delicious traditional Arabic food
• Great shopping at the Souk
• Games for all ages, including backgammon tournament.
• Arts and Crafts
• Cultural and educational exhibit
• Performances: Dancing, singing, storytelling, fashion shows and great music $2 per person, $5 per family
The event is going to be held at Alif Institute
3288 Marjan Dr.
Atlanta, GA 30340