225 Baker Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
7:30 a.m. Friday, Feb. 22, 2013
Networking | Business
The MAX Awards honor the very best in new products, new services and marketing innovations developed or launched by Georgia companies in 2012. The finalists of the MAX Awards (below) were selected by the Georgia State University Marketing RoundTable, which is comprised of senior marketing executives from top Atlanta companies.
• AirWatch – AirWatch Secure Content Locker
• FLIR Integrated Systems – Mobile Surveillance Capability
• The Georgia Conservancy – Gamification-based nonprofit Membership Drive
• Georgia-Pacific – Brawny Paper Towels Wounded Warriors Project
• Kimberly-Clark Professional – The Healthy Schools Project
• Southwire – Southwire Engineering Academy
The MAX Awards Grand Winner will be announced on Friday, Feb. 22, 2013 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the Georgia Aquarium.
At the breakfast, Spanx CEO and Atlanta resident Laurie Ann Goldman will serve as keynote speaker. Seats are $75, and tables for 10 may be purchased for $750. All proceeds benefit the Outstanding Minority Marketing Student Scholarship Fund.