999 Brady Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30318
6:00 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2013
Food | Wine
On Tuesday, January 22, Miller Union Chef Steven Satterfield will serve up a three-course family-style supper to celebrate the winter season.
The menu includes:
- Spinach, fennel and grapefruit salad
- Radishes with butter and sea salt
- Puree of sunchoke soup
- Rabbit pot pie with homemade pastry, turnips, carrots, parsnips and leeks
- Grilled and braised new Vidalia onions
- Sautéed Swiss chard & beet greens
- Citrus marmalade cake
Reservations for 6 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. seatings available. $45 per person, not including alcohol, tax or gratuity.