1170 McKendree Church Rd
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
9:00 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2013
Networking | Business,
Description: This workshop is designed to help participants create a detailed business pricing strategy by identifying SWOTs, examining current pricing models, discovering complementary revenue streams, establishing ideal price points, and performing a feasibility analysis.
Who Should Attend: New and existing women business owners who are looking to create a system for analyzing and predicting profit patterns while establishing realistic fee structures that will inevitable help them reach their fiscal goals.
At the conclusion of this workshop you will:
• have a new found sense of clarity as it relates to your annual financial forecast,
• have a tangible “how to” plan of action for profiting in your business
• know what to charge and how to pad pricing
• know how to establish and adjust price points in order to obtain maximum results
• have identified additional streams of income $79 includes lunch