3790 Ashford Dunwoody Road N E
Atlanta, GA 30319
7:00 p.m. Monday, Jan. 28, 2013
Please visit www.marist.com/eveningseries for complete course descriptions and more information about this three night series. Thank you!ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS SUNDAY, JANUARY 27th at 5:00 PM! Contact: Claire Walls (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in attending a class. Dates and Times:Session One: Monday, January 28th 7 – 9 P.M.Session Two: Monday, February 4th 7 – 9 P.M.Session Three: Monday, February 11th 7 – 9 P.M. Fees:Early Registration: $90. per person for three sessions (register before 11:00 P.M. on Friday, January 18th.Regular Registration: $100. per person for three sessions (register after 11:00 P.M. on Friday, January 18th through Sunday, January 27th at 5:00 P.M. There are three ways to register for a class:1. Register Online
Locate a course on this website and use your American Express, Visa or MasterCard to register online. You must complete a separate online registration for each person registering. 2. Register by Mail
*You will be notified if the class has been filled by the time your registration is received.If you will be paying by check, print out a registration form on the Marist website and mail it to: Marist School
Evening Series/Claire Walls
3790 Ashford-Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 303193. Register in Person:
*You will be notified if the class has been filled by the time your registration is received.
You may bring your registration form and fee to the MAIN OFFICE at Marist School from 8:30a.m. - 4:00p.m. weekdays. If paying with cash, please bring exact change.
Questions: If you have any questions, please email Claire Walls at email@example.com or leave a message at 770-936-2270.
1. Exploring what it means to “Be Marist:” Society of Mary History and Spirituality leading to the Marist Way of Life.
2. The Prayer of the Heart: Living from the "Kingdom Within." sold out!
3. An Introduction to the Catholic Church’s Beliefs and Practices: A primer for those of other faiths who may wish to know more. (cancelled)Art and Photography
1. Art History and Books sold out!
2. Oil Painting: Subject “Clouds”
3. Cameras and Photography
*2 classes only (Feb. 4 and Feb. 11)
4. Beyond Automatic: Lighting for still life, products, portraits,and creative photography (cancelled)Computer Applications
1. Computing on a digital platform: Using Google Docs to create, share, and access anywhere.
2. Basic Office Skills History and Culture
1. The Philosophy and Psychology of Happiness
2. The Middle East sold out!
3. The Holocaust
4. What every 21st Century Atlantan should know about the Civil WarLiterature
1. Greek Myth in Art and Literature (cancelled)
2. Brush Up Your Shakespeare cancelled) Special Offerings
1. Cultura, Comida Y Conversación: An introduction to Spanish....(cancelled)
2. Food for Thought: Your backyard and beyond (cancelled)
3. Football Talk (cancelled)
4. Early Childhood Parenting made fun!™ (ages birth through six) Withdrawal PolicyMarist School will make every effort to assure a positive learning experience. If you choose to withdraw from a course, please notify us in writing (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) before 5:00 P.M. on Wednesday, January 23rd. A full refund will be issued, minus a $5 processing fee. No refunds will be given after this date.
Class CancellationsIf we cancel a course for which you are registered, you are eligible for transfer into another course or request a full refund. All refunds will be paid by check. Please allow up to four weeks to receive check refunds.
Low Enrollment PolicyWe reserve the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. Such decisions will be made by Monday, January 21st. You will be notified by email or by phone. In such a case, you may transfer to another class or request a refund.
Inclement WeatherIn case of inclement weather, Marist will announce by 1:00 P.M. whether classes are cancelled. Check your email for updates, listen to your local radio announcement or call 770-936-2270.
Visit EventBrite.com for pricing.