1198 Howell Mill Rd
Atlanta, GA 30318
11:00 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 8, 2012
Returning for a second successful season, Westside Provision District’s holiday pop-up event, "Tinsel and Twine," promises to pack the season full of fun on December 8 and 15, 2012. Curated by the owners of Seed Factory, new details have been added to an already festive agenda, including hot cocoa from Star Provisions and a “Boutique de Noel” pop-up from garden and décor haven Le Jardin Francais.
On Saturday, December 8 and 15, Tinsel and Twine offers a visit from Santa with photo opportunities at the playfully decorated holiday pop-up shop located at 1100 Howell Mill Road, where shoppers can stuff stockings with goodies from a one-of-a-kind stocking bar featuring hand-crafted items created by some of the nation's best emerging artisans. The festivities are from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and parking is free. (Learn more at westsidepd.com.)
And there’s more:
• Le Jardin Francais will be a festive part of Tinsel and Twine, located in the pop-up space next door with "Boutique de Noel" holiday décor available not only on December 8 and 15, but throughout the holiday season, beginning November 23 through December 15.
• Guest retailers Emerald August, the Cinnamon Bears and the Small Object will add to the festive fun as they take part in the event’s pop-up space on December 8 and 15.
• Seed Factory and Star Provisions will offer stocking bars for seasonal sundries as part of the event’s pop-up space on December 8 and 15.
• SimplyPut will offer holiday cards and gifts inside the event space on December 8 and 15.
• Star Provisions will offer a gingerbread, hot chocolate and penny candy counter as part of the event’s pop-up space on December 8 and 15.
• The sounds of the season will help deck the district as carolers from UGA's celebrated vocal ensemble, Noteworthy, pop into West Egg Café, Billy Reid, Room & Board, Sid Mashburn and Ann Mashburn, Jonathan Adler, Anthropologie and all the rest of the District's amazing shopping and dining destinations.